Home Sports Bosso and Warriors striker Prince Dube removed from Coronavirus watch

Bosso and Warriors striker Prince Dube removed from Coronavirus watch

180
Prince

Bosso and Warriors striker Prince Dube removed from Coronavirus watch. The pandemic has so far killed 427 people and more than 20 500 infections have been confirmed since its outbreak in China about a fortnight ago. Highlanders’ striker Prince Dube has been removed from the Coronavirus watch radar following his return from a trial stint with Chinese second-tier league side Shaanxi. The pandemic has so far killed 427 people and more than 20 500 infections have been confirmed since its outbreak in China about a fortnight ago.

Dube was in Xi’an, about 785km from the epicenter of the deadly virus in Wuhan, when the disease broke out and only returned to Zimbabwe on January 21. Dube was under a 14-day watch and has not shown any signs of the symptoms.

“The surveillance process was more of a precautionary measure than anything else. He was in Zimbabwe when this virus broke out and the surveillance period is now over, and he was constantly tested and is clean,” said a medical doctor familiar with the matter.

Bulawayo City Council director of health services Edwin Sibanda said he has not been briefed about any changes in the 22-year-old player’s status. “When someone is placed on surveillance, a lot of things are done to him; questions asked, temperature taken at certain intervals to ascertain his status and this is usually for a certain period of time, especially if he has been to an area with the infectious disease.

“If nothing develops in the 14-day period, surveillance is stopped. The guys on the ground have not come back to me with any counter-information, so it means there is nothing,” said Sibanda.

The Minister of Health and Child Care Dr Obadiah Moyo last week told a media briefing that 82 people were being monitored in Zimbabwe after entering the country from affected areas.

Moyo urged Zimbabweans not to panic over the virus, as necessary surveillance and precautionary measures have been put in place at all ports of entry. China has suspended all sporting activities in that country, including the China Super League, which was due to kick-off on February 22.

Source – Nehanda Radio

In other News – VP Chiwenga storms out of Zanu-PF Politburo meeting

VP Chiwenga storms out of Zanu-PF Politburo meeting. The youth league led by its deputy boss Lewis Matutu and commissar Godfrey Tsenengamu fingered Sakunda boss Kuda Tagwirei, Grain Millers Association boss Tafadzwa Musarara and Green Energy owner Billy Rautenbach as members of a cartel exploiting suffering Zimbabweans.

In othPresident Mnangagwa and CHiwengaer news – Pokello shacking her saucy B00TY – Video Pokello shacking her saucy B00TY – Video. Ok, she is a businesswoman but that doesn’t mean she is a fun person as well. After all, they say all work no play makes Jake a dull boy. So the queen of swagger is trying to live both as we saw recently she was having fun and she dance her b#tt while doing it. Pokello Nare Pokello Nare had some news circulating about her a few days ago after a video of her buying clothes from a China flea market went viral, some popular personalities in the country laughed her for that, Prominent names, the likes of Prophet Passion Java and Queen Tatelicious found it funny that the self-proclaimed Queen of Swagger bought clothes in…continue reading.

Unconfirmed reports say Vice President Constantino on Wednesday walked out of the Zanu-PF politburo meeting in Harare after a heated debate over a press conference by the youth league on Monday where they released names of…continue reading.