The drama continues: Tytan, Olinda drama resumes again as they clash on social media. The 30-year-old musician is currently embroiled in a rather heated divorce with estranged wife Olinda Chapel.
Contemporary musician Tytan Skhokho, real name Njabulo Nkomo, has shared his own pearls of wisdom after giving his social media followers marriage and life lessons. Chapel who has built a reputation for being a drama queen who takes her personal issues onto social media is alleging that Tytan used her in order to secure a United Kingdom Visa and a more affluent lifestyle.
Of late Tytan has been asking his fans and followers to ask him anything on social media site Instagram saying that he will respond honestly to their questions. He added a caveat that the questions have to be within reason.
When asked what lessons he had learned from his past marriage to Olinda, Tytan decided to go above and beyond, and offer advice on life as well. Tytan flippantly says that his marriage was only a “speck” compared to the rest of his life, hence why he decided to give life lessons.
However, in the lessons which are somewhat cryptic Tytan seems to be taking sly digs at his estranged wife Olinda. Giving his life lessons, Tytan says,
These are not lessons from my marriage but my life as (a) whole as my marriage was only a speck of dust as far as my life experiences are concerned.
1. Fall in love (with) yourself first before falling for anyone else.
2. STOP being a messiah. It’s not your fault if you can’t change things for the better.
3. You CAN’T teach anyone to be genuinely considerate.
4. Sometimes the only way of saving yourself is by means of amputation.
5. Marriage is very personal and sacred and your experiences in them shouldn’t be shared with anyone else other than yourselves. Protect the family unit.
6. You can’t drink poison to kill your enemies.
7. Always love with all your heart and do your best. When/If shit hits the fan, your heart is the only thing that will save you from yourself.
Unsurprisingly, the remarks did not sit well with Olinda Chapel who seems to be keeping an eye out on what her former lover is saying. Olinda Chapel quickly countered with her own life lessons in which she seemed to be rebutting Tytan’s earlier comments.
Below are Olinda’s life lessons in full.
Source – iHarare
In other news – More pictures of former Warriors striker Tendai Ndoro and his new flame
More pictures of former Warriors striker Tendai Ndoro and his new flame. The former Warriors and Orlando Pirates strike is having a blast of his life as far as his love life is going. He seems to be happy and in a better place than before as he is crazily and head over heels in love with his new flame.
He posted pictures of himself and his new lover a few weeks ago and it seems he is not stopping gushing about his new love. He has just posted new…continue reading.