Home Sports Warriors coach threatens to quit

Warriors coach threatens to quit

Zdravko Logarušić

Warriors coach threatens to quit. Zifa is said to be owing to the technical team and players for the period they were in camp preparing for aborted 2020 CHAN finals. The players were promised RTGS200 per day.

Warriors coach Zdravko Logarušić is reportedly at loggerheads with Zifa over unpaid allowances after the break of camp due to coronavirus yesterday.

H-Metro heard the players were told to use their own money to travel from their respective bases to Harare, which Zifa promised to reimburse but failed, at least as of the time of the fallout. Zifa spokesperson Xolisani Gwesela refused to comment.

“We don’t discuss players or technical staff’s welfare with the media,” said Gwesela. Loga is said to have told the players not to leave until they are refunded the transport money as well as receiving their allowances after a confrontation with chief executive, Joseph Mamutse.

This happened after their training session with Dynamos at Gateway High School yesterday. “The coach was not happy. We were promised money yesterday and the money was not sent to the players. “After the game, the coach was not happy with how ZIFA operates. The coach was shouting to the man who deals with our finances.

“He was fuming; he didn’t even give him the time to talk. He was saying you are a liar just give us our money,” said a source. The source, added Loga threatened to quit if Zifa fail to pay them.

“The coach was saying ‘if Zifa doesn’t pay me I am going back’. He said he wanted his players to be paid their dues. “Loga was fighting for himself and the players. They had an agreement and Zifa failed to deliver. They left together as a team and went to the hotel.


“He made it very clear that they would not go anywhere until Zifa pays them. He was taking pictures threatening to send them to the media,” added the source.

Source – H-Metro

More News >> Father of Zim teen swept out to sea in Cape Town speaks out

Father of Zim teen swept out to sea in Cape Town speaks out. Tawana and his 17-year-old brother Tino went to Table View beach on a fateful day at about noon with their uncle, who had visited from Johannesburg. They were playing in the water when a huge wave, swept them away. Tino and the uncle managed to make their way back back to the beach, but Tawana was not as lucky. Despite attempts to get at him, he was swept away by the wave.

Tawana-Musimurimwa Search

The father of Tawana Musimurimwa, the teenager who disappeared while swimming at Blouberg Beach has said that he wishes to find his son, regardless of the condition he may be in. Tawana was swept out to…continue reading.