Popular contemporary musician Mambo Dhuterere has roasted popular Zimbabwe prophets in a video.
The musician who sings gospel and faith-based songs went on a rampage in the video saying these prophets did their yearly crossover church services saying this year 2020 is a year of milk and honey.
Mambo Dhuterere went to say all these pastors are good at is to give prophecies but with no solutions. He claims they will soon bring out hand washes and hand sanitizers with their faces on it and they will be selling it.
It so happens one of the South African pastors Bushiri has already released a new anointing oil which is said to help fight against the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19). The world is fighting the Covid-19 which has claimed the life of Zororo Makamba as first Zimbabwean to be killed by the virus.
Mambo Dhuterere has made a song before singing about the same prophets saying they are charging congregants for the word of God which is meant to be free.
Mambo Dhuterere has caused a huge stir after he declared that all the prophets in Southern Africa are fake and that there is no true prophet of God among them.
Some of the popular prophets in Southern Africa who have been silenced by the Coronavirus are:
* Prophet Shepherd Bushiri of the Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) church mainly based in South Africa.
* Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa of the United Family International Church (UFIC) based in Zimbabwe
* Prophet Alph Lukau of the Alleluia Ministries International based in South Africa.
* Prophet Walter Magaya of the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries based in Zimbabwe
* Prophet Mboro of Incredible Happenings Ministries in South Africa
* Prophet Passion of Passion Java Ministries and the Kingdom Embassy church in Zimbabwe
* Prophet Uebert Angel of the Spirit Embassy and Good News Church based in the United Kingdom.
You might also be interested – Letter to Dr James Makamba from Australia
Letter to Dr James Makamba from Australia.
Dear James Makamba (JCJ),
My sincere and deep condolences
I would like to express my deepest condolences on the death of your beloved son Zororo due to COVID-19. I have not yet recovered from shock and horror after reading about how your wonderful son died at the hands of our ill-equipped Zimbabwean hospital. I and many others stand with you in voicing your serious concerns about our preparedness. read more
Source – MbareTimes