Citizen TV presenter Kambua has become the latest Kenyan celebrity to reach one million followers on Instagram and she is over the moon about it.
On Thursday, an excited Kambua put up a post thanking her fans for always showing her love and keeping up with her page hence the huge social media following.
Celebrating the new milestone, the Rauka host decided to share 10 fun facts about herself in a bid to enlighten her new followers about her true self.
10 Fun facts about Kambua
“Cheers to 1M of you for showing this 5’2″ Kamba ghel so much love! Well, most of the time (jk)! 🎉
For all my new followers here are some fun facts about me- I’d love to know a little bit about you as well💁🏾♀️
1. I am a momma to the most adorable 8-month old ball of energy. His name is Nathaniel (gift of God)
2. I am married to a tall, dark, glass of… Coke! 😛 His name is Jackson Mathu.
3. Music is my happy place. I hum almost ALL the time. Find my music on YouTube.
4. I’ve hosted a gospel show for 10years on Citizen TV.
5. I am a serious introvert. But my work forces me to engage😰
6. I am a book lover, but I haven’t picked one up in 8 months 😪
7. I don’t take sugar in my tea. I also don’t take coffee.
8. I am lactose intolerant. I take Almond milk if I must.
9. I am currently dealing with postpartum alopecia💪🏾
10. I LOVE JESUS. SO SO MUCH!
In Other News – Acqua Air announces Sbahle Mpisane as their new Brand Ambassador
Sbahle Mpisane is the new Brand Ambassador of Acqua Air, The reality show star, has bagged an endorsement deal with Acqua Air, a new atmospheric premium bottled water company. Sbahle is joined by Orlando Pirates’ midfielder Fortune Makaringe, who is also an ambassador of the water company. The company said, it aligned itself with the fitness community, which is evident in the calibre of their chosen ambassadors.
Aqua Air CEO Ms Keamogetswe Matsho said “We are delighted to have Sbahle and Fortune on board as the faces of Aqua Air. It’s fulfilling and exciting to see Sbahle back on her feet, she inspires a lot of young women who want to lead a healthy lifestyle by taking care of their bodies. Through her, we saw the rise of young fitness fanatics in recent years, which is what the brand stands for. continue reading
Source – News365coke