ED bans smoking and introduces curfew between 6PM and 6AM. President Emmerson Mnangagwa has announced a curfew that will begin at 6 PM to 6 AM in an effort to curb the spread of the deadly Coronavirus.
Addressing the nations at State House Mnangagwa also emphasized the banning of all religious, political, and social gatherings. Read the major points from his address below:
1. All non-essential services citizens are required to stay at home unless when going to buy food or seek medical attention.
2. If they go out of their homes they need to wear a mask, practice extreme hygiene and social distance
3. All business premises to operate from 8 AM – 3 PM except food suppliers
4. A curfew beginning at 6 PM to 6 AM will be enforced from Wednesday.
5. Intercity travel remains banned
6. Public gatherings (religious, political and social) remain banned
7. Funeral gatherings remain curtailed
The President also said the deserting from quarantine centres by returnees will be treated as a criminal offence and offenders shall be severely punished.
Source – Bulawayo24
In other news – Drama as busted married woman books lodge room for lover, says it was for a meeting
Drama as busted married woman books lodge room for a lover, says it was for a meeting. Amanda Chembe, 30, of Chirasavana village allegedly booked Master Chirowodza, 24, at Ridgeview Guest House before her husband’s brother Oswell Mumbamarwo pounced on them.