5 things you probably did not Know about rapper Cal_Vin. Cal Vin according to his family was run over by a White Mazda Familia that had no number plates and the driver of the car did not stop to render first aid.
Zimbabwe on 25 October 2020 woke up to the unfortunate news that rapper Cal Vin( real name Mgcini Calvin Nhliziyo) had died. Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about the Luveve Boy:
1. Cal Vin was born on 15 December 1984 and he was raised in the Bulawayo Suburb of Luveve, at the time of his death he was 35.
2. In 2017, Cal Vin after losing a close family member ranted on Social Media and dared God and Jesus to take his life and said: I regret giving Jesus props when all he did was give me pain, this time I’m done acting stupid, do something, prove to people you alive by taking my life f*** boi…Jesus is a myth.
I’m Sorry…Niggas be like this is a publicity stunt, niggas I’m way too talented for a publicity stunt, that’s you following me already, why will I wait till I have 5k friends to pull a stunt, f*** a outta here.
3. He recorded his first track in 2003 and went on to make his own beats in 2004 however his huge break in the Industry came in 2014 after he released his LP Dat Luveve Boy.
4. He collaborated with one of South Africa’s biggest rappers Casper Nyovest in the song “Z’khupani”, the song became an instant hit and it topped the charts for some time.
5. 2015 was probably Cal Vin’s best year as he won 3 awards at the Zimbabwe Hip Hop Awards
- Album of the Year for Year of the Vin
- Best Male Artist
- Song Of the year for Zikhupani
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Jah Master apologies
Jah Master apologies. “I am fully accountable for my behaviour”. The Hello Mwari hitmaker appears in the video kicking a harmless fan who had gone up on the stage to enjoy his song Unonzani. It is reported that the fan has since opened a case against Jah Master and he is yet to be summoned.
Jah Master who has set the social media ablaze with his video in which he gave a fan a flying kick has apologized. Having caught a…Learn More.