World Health Organisation Director-General goes into Self-Isolation. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus wrote on Twitter saying he was “well and without symptoms” adding that he will, however, go into self-quarantine in “coming days, in line with WHO protocols, and work from home.”
The Director-General of the World Health Organisation Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus late Sunday announced that he was going into self-isolation after his contact had tested positive for coronavirus.
Following the report about the WHO chief going into quarantine, reports flooded social media claiming that Ghebreyesus had contracted the virus.
The U.N. health agency had to write this Monday dispelling misinformation about Tedros’ self-isolation, writing on Twitter that “contrary to some incorrect reports,” he has not tested positive himself.
It is not known who among Ghebreyesus’ contacts had been infected. The John Hopkins University says over 46.6 million people have so far been infected by the novel virus while over 1.2 million fatalities linked to the virus have been recorded since the outbreak of the pandemic in December 2019 in China.
Source – Pindula News
In other news – The Charambas speak on accident death hoax
The Charambas speak on accident death hoax. Yesterday news circulated on all social media platforms of the death of the gospel First Family the Charambas. It was said that the gospel legends had been involved in an accident and had died due to the injuries sustained.
However, the family have issued a statement regarding the rumours as fake. They are okay and things are very okay with…Learn More.