New details on B00TYLICIOUS H00KER who was caught having s.e.x with Form 2 boy. Precious Teya was last month nabbed and charged with r@pe before she was directed to seek bail at the High Court. However, according to her legal counsel Moses Nyatsoma, the State has now amended her charge for the third time.
The 26-year-old woman accused of bedding a minor after an Internet hook-up, yesterday had her High Court bail application rolled over to today. She was first charged with “having s.e.xual intercourse with a minor”, then “rap_e”, now she faces an “aggravated indecent assault” charge.
“The judge has insisted that all bail applicants must bring in anything that identifies them with their bail applications. “We are yet to file her identification just like other applicants who attended court today (yesterday),” said Nyatsoma. He accused the State of inconsistencies.
“Unfortunately, the State has not served us with papers containing the rap_e charge. This is the third time they have amended the charge. “This to some extent shows how unstable the State is to prefer charges against my client.
“However, the facts at hand also contradict with what really transpired on the day in question,” said Nyatsoma. He alleges that they haven’t seen any evidence to prove that the complainant was a minor.
“The child is purported to be 13, but we haven’t seen any documents accompanying such claims. “The boy also has a secret cell phone that no one is aware of including his parents and uses it to lure girls online for s.e.xual favours.
“We have requested his birth certificate which has not been made available and under normal circumstances, the State, in the absence of a birth certificate orders for an age estimate, that also has not been done,” he said.
He said they are demanding to know the actual age of the boy. “In as far as the age of the child is concerned we are not sure of anything, if you also look at the stature of the child you cannot tell that he is 13 years of age.
“There was no way my client could have made that guess and withdrew herself, also looking at his behaviour of hiring the services of a hooker and paying a taxi, that is not consistent with a 13-year-old,” he said.
Prosecuting, the State alleges that on February 22, the complainant — a Form Two pupil at a renowned private school in Marondera — went on a dating site and selected Teya.
He followed the prompts and found a link to her WhatsApp number and after messaging her, she sent a list of the services she offered and the respective prices namely NURUV – US$15, FETISH – US$30, FULLHOUSE – US$40 and S.E.X -US$20.
Furthermore, the complainant invited Teya for s.e.x the following day before asking her to bring with her sleeping tablets to give to his siblings. On February 23, Teya arrived in a taxi at the complainant’s house in Houghton Park and the boy paid US$20 to the driver.
It is further reported that the complainant told Teya to go back, but she forced herself into the gate then he asked for the tablets he had asked her to bring and gave them to his siblings so that they could sleep while they were having s.e.x.
The two had se_x and when they were done, the complainant asked Teya to leave, but she refused to demand her money and this prompted the complainant to approach their neighbour asking for money amounting to US$120 so that she could leave. The neighbour then called the complainant’s grandmother and the matter came to light.
Source – MyZimbabweNews
In other news – Slay Queen shuts down Harare CBD with a mini-dress as lockdown is relaxed: Video
Slay Queen shuts down Harare CBD with a mini-dress as lockdown is relaxed: Video. Just 2 days after the relaxation of the lockdown by the president where now residents and civilians now don’t have to show exemption letters to enter CBD to conduct their usual business a lot has happened already.