City Parking tariffs adjusted. City Parking has announced a parking tariff adjustment which is with effect from the 1st of October 2021. Pindula News presents the statement.
CITY PARKING PUBLIC NOTICE PARKING TARIFF ADJUSTMENT
1. THIS NOTICE SERVES TO INFORM THE MOTORING PUBLIC THAT, ON-STREET PARKING TARIFF IN HARARE CBD HAS BEEN ADJUSTED FROM ZW$80 TO ZW$100 PER HOUR.
2. THE ADJUSTMENTS ARE WITH EFFECT FROM THE 1′ OF OCTOBER 2021.
3. PARK PAY AND GO WITH PARK ASSIST. DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR SIMPLY DIAL *192# TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR PARKING USING ECOCASH.
4. MOTORISTS WHO PARK FOR LONG DURATION ARE ENCOURAGED TO MAKE USE OF OUR SAFE, SECURE AND AFFORDABLE PARKADES AND PARKING LOTS.
5. PLEASE PAY PARKING FEES TO AVOID INCONVENIENCES.
Contacts: Tel: (0242)707315/707876/0739885896 Website: www.cityparking.co.zw Email: email@example.com Facebook: City Parking Pvt Ltd Twitter: @CityParkingHre
TOWARDS WORLD-CLASS PARKING EXPERIENCE
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Horror as couple involved in an accident after knocking off the handbrake whilst having car s.e.x
Horror as couple involved in an accident after knocking off the handbrake whilst having car s.e.x. The car rolled down a hill before finally flipping on its side, Derbyshire Police disclosed in a statement, adding no injuries were recorded. According to Thesun.co.uk, the randy couple was engrossed in maximum enjoyment when they knocked the handbrake unconsciously, leading to the anticlimax.
Police have rescued a man and a woman who were having s.e.x inside a parked Toyota Yaris to “strengthen their relationship” before the car somersaulted when the handbrake got disengaged…Learn More.