President Mnangagwa relaxes lockdown to level 2. Among other things, curfew hours have been adjusted to between 10 PM and 5.30 AM, while businesses are now allowed to operate from 8 AM up to 7 PM.
President Emmerson Mnangagwa on Tuesday announced the relaxation of the current COVID-19 Level Four lockdown measures to Level Two.
Restaurants and bars within hotels and lodges have been given the green light to open between 8 AM and 10 PM. Intercity travel is now permitted and transport operators and members of the public are expected to observe public health measures. However, beer halls, bars and nightclubs remain closed.
Here are some of the regulations announced by the President:
- Curfew from 2200 to 05:30hrs
- Businesses to operate from 0800 to 1900hrs
- Restaurants and bars within hotels and lodges to operate between 1000 to 2200hrs
- Bottle stores to open between 1000 and 1600hrs
- Beer outlets and nightclubs remain closed.
- Public gatherings to not exceed 100.
- Decongestion of offices shall be at 50%
- Intercity now permitted in strict adherence to COVID-19 health measures
- Low-risk sports to resume from 0800 to 1600hrs
- High and medium-risk sporting activities to seek approval.
- Persons entering the country should present a COVID-19 test valid less than 48 hrs.
- Lockdown relaxation to be reviewed in 2 weeks.
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Killer T finally releases his album
Killer T finally releases his album. The 16-track album was dropped on Monday after the release was postponed a week ago over technical challenges. Zimdancehall artiste, Killer T, real name Kelvin Kusikwenyu, has released his fourth studio album titled Inzwai Kuchemawo Mambo.