Vacancy Alert: ZUPCO recruiting Bus Conductors. The Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (ZUPCO) is recruiting bus conductors. Candidates should be at least 25 years old and possess 5 Ordinary Level subjects including English and Mathematics (or Accounts) and should have no criminal record. Full details below:
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading passengers and their luggage.
- Ensure that passengers are safe and comfortable.
- Collecting cash and issuing tickets to all passengers.
- Ensure that you meet the set and agreed targets.
- Ensure that your cash is safe and secure.
- Attend to passengers’ queries and concerns.
- Filling in the waybill.
- Ensure that passengers disembark at correct destinations.
- Surrenders all the cash to the cash office upon reaching the destination.
- Cleaning the bus
- Off-loading passenger’s luggage and ensure its safety.
- Sanitizing passengers as they board buses, kombis or trains.
- Any other duties in line with the position’s requirements.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 O levels including English and Mathematics (or Accounts)
- At least 25 years of age.
- No criminal record.
Applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates to be hand-delivered to: The Human resources officer Willowvale depot Lot 22 SD.
Not later than 17 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Chief who punished Morgan Tsvangirai for marrying in November removed from power
Chief who punished Morgan Tsvangirai for marrying in November removed from power. The traditional leader made headlines in 2012 after he ordered now late Prime Minister and MDC president Morgan Tsvangirai two cows and two sheep for marrying in November. Chief Negomo, real name Luscious Chitsinde, has been dethroned after serving for 14 years as acting chief.
NewZimbabwe.com reported sources as saying Chief Negomo was booted out following a ruling by the Mashonaland Central Provincial Assembly…Learn More.