President Mnangagwa reshuffles ZANU PF Politburo. President Emmerson Mnangagwa who is also the leader and first secretary of the ruling ZANU PF has reshuffled the party’s Politburo, the party’s highest decision-making body outside Congress.
Below are the changes made:
1. Mike Bimha is the new Political Commissar, replacing Victor Matemadanda.
2. Lillian Zemura will now deputise Bimha in the Commissariat.
3. Chris Mutsvangwa was appointed as the new secretary for information, replacing the late Simon Khaya Moyo.
4. Monica Mavhunga from Mash Central Becomes Deputy Secretary of Education to the Politburo.
5. Alice Dube was Appointed as Politburo member replacing Cain Mathema.
6. Monica Mutsvangwa has been appointed as Deputy Secretary for Transport & Social Welfare.
7. First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa was appointed the Secretary for Environment and Tourism. She was previously the Deputy and now replaces Prisca Mupfumira.
8. Ziyambi Ziyambi replaces Mutsvangwa as Secretary for Science and Technology.
9. Frederick Shava has been appointed as a Politburo Member as a Committee Member.
10. Omega Hungwe and Oliver Chidawu have been appointed Politburo members with immediate effect and these two are coming from Harare Province.
11. Judith Ncube was appointed as a Politburo member representing Bulawayo Province.
12. Josiah Hungwe who was secretary for Production and Labour now becomes a senior member of the Politburo, and he is replaced by Kenneth Musanhi as the Secretary for Production and Labour.
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Xenophobic attacks: Watch Zim truck driver threatened to be burnt together with his vehicle
Xenophobic attacks: Watch Zim truck driver threatened to be burnt together with his vehicle. It seems the Afrophobic attacks are slowly gaining momentum in South Africa as the latest video of a truck driver being threatened by unknown people to burn his truck,
The truck driver was recorded being asked why he was driving trucks in South Africa, furthermore, they say call your boss or else we…Learn More.