Leftover tacos recipe
Got leftover pork or turkey? Pop these speedy tacos on the menu!
* 1 sweet corn cob, husk removed
* 1/4 pineapple, skin and core removed, diced
* 1/2 red onion, finely diced
* 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
* Old El Paso Soft Mini Tortillas 10 Pack
* 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, or cooked pork, shredded, warmed
* Fresh red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve (optional)
* Baby herbs, to serve (optional)
* Chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
* Lime cheeks, to serve (optional)
3 Method / Steps
Wrap the corn in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until just tender. Remove kernels from cob. Combine the corn, pineapple, onion and coriander in a bowl. Season.
Warm the tortillas following packet directions.
Divide the turkey or pork among the tortillas and top with corn salsa. Sprinkle with baby herbs, chilli and chilli sauce, if using. Fold tortillas over and serve with lime, if using.
source – cooking365coza