Creamy chicken and corn noodles recipe
Creamy chicken and corn noodles recipe. 2-minute noodles get a creamy chicken makeover with this easy dinner that’s ready in 15 minutes.
* 4 x 72g pkts 2-minute noodles chicken flavour
* 2 tbsp rice bran oil
* 200g middle bacon, rind removed, chopped
* 2 cups cooked BBQ chicken (see note)
* 400g can of creamed corn
* 300ml tub lite cooking cream
* 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
3 Method / Steps
Cook noodles (reserve flavour sachets) in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well.
Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add bacon and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Add bbq chicken, corn, chicken flavour sachets and cream and cook for 1 minute. Add the noodles and stir to combine.
Using tongs, divide the noodle mix between serving bowls and sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
source – cooking365coza