The principles of proper nutrition
Proper and balanced nutrition is the basis of human health and the main condition for a good body. There are several principles of a healthy lifestyle that will help to consume only those foods that are really needed in the daily menu. By the way, you can add positive emotions from the game on the Betwinner site to a good menu. A balanced diet will ensure the balance of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, as well as the intake of all vitamins and trace elements.
The main reasons for the transition to proper nutrition
The main reason why people switch to proper nutrition is to reach the right size. Improper diet, low physical activity, negative eating habits, eating high-calorie foods lead to excess weight. Thus, according to the study, about 59% of women and 54% of men are overweight.
Switching to proper nutrition is suitable for those who want to:
- follow a healthy lifestyle;
- get rid of or avoid health problems that lead to poor nutrition;
- get rid of excess weight;
- maintain good physical shape;
- follow healthy habits.
Read delicious recipes here.
Principles of proper nutrition
Excess weight, frequent illnesses, psychological problems – the reasons for switching to a proper diet can be quite a lot, but the basic principles of this approach are the same:
- Meals should be fractional. It is better to eat small portions every 2 hours than to eat before bed, creating heaviness in the stomach. One of the main principles of proper nutrition – you need to get out of the table a little hungry.
- The right breakfast is the right day. Active metabolic processes in the morning will help to better absorb all the substances that enter the body. In addition, breakfast is full of energy for the whole next day.
- The right diet must include low-fat dairy products, which you can buy at a good price using the Silpo section.
- Meat varieties should be lean. Nutritionists recommend veal as well as poultry fillets.
- The basis of nutrition – vegetables and fruits. They contain essential fiber, which regulates metabolism and intestinal function.
- Water consumption per day – at least 8 glasses.
- Restrictions on salt and sugar.
WARNING! Switching to a healthy diet should not be too abrupt. You need to adjust your diet gradually so as not to create stress for the body.
The right products
List of foods that should be in any healthy diet:
- Cereals. They should be eaten in the morning as breakfast. It is a source of carbohydrates, energy for the whole day. They provide a feeling of satiety for a long period of time. The main thing is that the cereal was not quick to cook.
- Nuts and dried fruits. An indispensable source of vitamins and trace elements. These are snack foods, they are good for satisfying hunger.
- Vegetables and fruits are a source of all vitamins.
- Dairy products are calcium and amino acids. When choosing, it is better to focus on low fat content.
- Green tea is an antioxidant that regulates the work of all internal organs.
- Fish and seafood. They supply essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- This is the main food that should be in the daily diet of any healthy person.
How to switch to a healthy diet?
First, a person must understand that unhealthy food has a negative impact on his health, and may even be life-threatening. So try to buy more fresh vegetables, fish, meat, not ready-made foods. If you still buy ready-made products, check the composition. As we know, processed products contain harmful impurities, large amounts of salt and sugar, which adversely affect human health.
When cooking, prefer cooking, or baking, rather than frying. Eat more chicken, fish, legumes, not fatty and red meat.
Most importantly, eat more vegetables that can be used not only for salads, but also for side dishes or main dishes. Replace sweets and cookies with fruits, nuts and dried fruits.
If the whole family is involved in this process, the transition to proper nutrition will be easier and more enjoyable. Then there will be no harmful products in the refrigerator, and healthy eating will become habitual and traditional.
Questions and Answer
Can you make your own diet?
Yes. You need to take into account your wishes and the rules of a balanced diet.
Can you lose weight on diets?
Not desirable. It is better to prepare yourself for good nutrition.
Finding it difficult to prepare healthy meals?
No. It’s fast and delicious.